“INTEGRITY IS SO PERISHABLE IN THE SUMMER MONTHS OF SUCCESS”
KAF is committed to continuously enhance food hygiene, safety management and product quality. KAF Group received the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) certification in Dubai (HACCP/AE/2009/135), and in Abu Dhabi (HACCP/AE/2010/206) from the world’s leading inspection, verification, test and certification adhere to SGS.
HACCP certification is an international standard defining the requirements for effective food control safety and hygiene. It is built around seven principles:
- Conduct Hazard Analysis of biological, chemical or physical food hazards.
- Determine critical control points.
- Establish critical control limits.
- Establish a system to monitor control of Critical Control Points.
- Establish corrective actions.
- Establish procedure for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively.
- Establish documentation and record keeping.