- Information Collection. We may collect personal information including your name, email address, geolocation information if you subscribe to our newsletter as well as non-personal information about your use of the website.
- Information Use. We may use the information we collect from and about you for purposes including to provide you with Website services, provide you with targeted offers and advertising on our site, other sites you may visit, and through other channels such as email, postal mail, or text message, and contact you when necessary.
- Information Sharing. We may share the information we collect from and about you with our service providers, when necessary to protect our rights or comply with judicial process, and in aggregate or non-personally identifiable form.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to register as a customer of www.kafgroup-uae.com.
- Information You Provide to Us
KAF Group collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you use our Website, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, complete online forms, participate in contests or surveys, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, telephone or mobile number and geolocation information.
- Information We Automatically Collect
We also may collect information about your use of the Website including the date and time you access the Website, the areas or pages of the Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend using the Website, the number of times you return, broad demographic information, whether you open forward or click-through emails and ads, and other Website usage data.
- Tracking Options
Certain parts of our Website require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Website or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the “Help” menu of your browser, device, or operating system for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
KAF Group may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests and contact and communicate with you;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To provide you with customized Website content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Website, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via email;
- To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from KAF Group through various channels including but not limited to online, email, postal mail, and text message;
- To contact you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our Website, improve our content, products, and services, or address problems with the Website or our business;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
How to Limit Our Use of Certain Information
Users of our Website are given the opportunity to “opt out” of having their information used. If you prefer to “opt out” and not have us send you material we think may be of interest to you, such as product information, product samples, and promotional mailings/e-mails from us and sites and companies we own, then you can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com (and include your mailing address). Your instructions to limit the use of your information will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable.
Further, KAF Group may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
KAF Group may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Website (“Service Providers”). Service Providers will have access to your information needed to perform their business functions but may not use or share that information for other purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to other third-party websites or applications, which likely have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Website visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If any of your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use our service, we can correct, update, or remove the personal information provided to us. This can be done by sending an e-mail with your new information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and specifying the information to be corrected, updated, or removed. Please do not send credit or debit card information by email.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY